SCROLL DOWN to download your FREE handout on “HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PRACTICE TIME”!
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Registration and payment must be submitted to reserve a lesson day and time.
- NSF cheques are submitted to a $40 bank fee.
- Lessons are automatically suspended if payment is late or cheque is returned.
- Students who arrive late at their lesson will receive the remainder of their scheduled lesson time.
- Students with contagious infections such as, but not limited to, lice, pink eye, whooping cough or other contagious respiratory illness, stomach flu, or a fever, are required to stay home until their health is returned.
- There are no make up classes for lessons missed or cancelled by the Student. We have adopted such a policy in order to encourage student attendance, commitment, and to avoid billing overtime teaching charges.
- Disruptive behaviour and/or foul and/or abusive language will not be tolerated during class. The disruptive Student will be removed from class, or the lesson will be immediately terminated.
- Whenever the LGCMA must cancel a class, the cancelled lesson will be refunded in the form of a tuition credit.
- Music books, teaching materials, exam fees, competition fees, and any other fees are not included in the tuition payment.
- Student agrees to participate in the LGCMA Student Recitals as an integral part of his/her learning path.
- Student is responsible to bring all his/her music books, pencil, eraser, sharpener, ruler, and water bottle at every class.