Spring Quarter 2023
LGCMA’s Terms of Service
Questions regarding your registration? Contact us HERE!
SPRING INTO NEW THINGS WITH MUSIC LESSONS
AND FRENCH TUTORING!
Come and develop your God-given talents with dynamic and interactive one-on-one online lessons in the comfort of your own home or wherever you have access to the internet and your instrument!
- High quality instruction with a qualified and experienced teacher.
- Customized lesson plans.
- Recognized teaching methods.
- Léna has been teaching students of all ages and levels since 1987.
- Register early to receive your preferred day and time as space is limited!
We offer lessons in Piano | Voice | Worship Coaching | Songwriting
Now offering one-on-one FRENCH TUTORING!
Register for online music lessons and/or French tutoring and add something both fun and educational in 2023!
The interactive and engaging online format allows you to do your lessons from wherever you have access to your instrument, and you don’t have to brave the changing weather to make it to class!
Just click below and you’ll be on your way to your new musical, worship training, or French learning!
SPRING QUARTER 2023
MARCH 27 – JUNE 19, 2023 (12 weeks)
Student receives one individual 30-minute lesson each week on Zoom for each instrument or discipline he/she is enrolled, and assignments to practice and/or complete for 3 to 5 days in the week.
- Instruments: Piano | Voice: $403*
- Disciplines: Worship Coaching | Songwriting: $403*
- Any combination of 2 instruments and/or disciplines (1-hour lesson): $806*
- French Tutoring: All Levels $403*
*All lessons can be conveniently paid via E-transfer in scheduled instalments via E-transfer (see payment schedule below), or in 1 easy payment via PayPal (including credit cards).
PAYMENT SCHEDULE | 1 instrument/discipline
=>1st E-transfer ($203) must be sent at time of registration for registration to be valid.
=>2nd E-transfer ($200) must be sent on April 28, 2023.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE | 2 instruments/disciplines
=>1st E-transfer ($270) must be sent at time of registration for registration to be valid.
=>2nd E-transfer ($270) must be sent on April 21, 2023.
=>3rd E-transfer ($266) must be sent on May 19, 2023.
**Late E-transfer payments are charged a $1 daily penalty fee.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition is for one-one-one online lessons
- Lessons available on Monday | Tuesday | Thursday | Friday
- Music books, teaching materials, and certificates are not included in tuition
- Payments made directly via E-transfer* or via PayPal**
- Payment in instalments available
- Family discounts available
*Payments by E-transfer preferred.
**Payments processed through PayPal are charged a 3% processing fee.
We are happy to offer private online French classes for all levels of fluency, including pre-schoolers all the way to advanced university-level French, and French fluency for job interviews!
Just fill in the form below and choose “FRENCH TUTORING” under the section “Instrument”, in the scroll down menu.