Summer is a great time to either start a new music program or just get ahead with your musical training. With school being over, the weather being nicer and both daytime and evening classes available, taking music lessons is both a fun and educational way for you or your child to enjoy the summer months!
If you have been taking lessons during the year, I greatly encourage you to continue your training to not lose on your progress, to build additional skills, and get ahead for the next year.
We offer lessons in Piano, Voice, Theory, and Songwriting, and NEW THIS SUMMER: Worship Coaching classes, which include:
- vocal health technique and/or chord/rhythm technique
- harmonization techniques for SAT
- effective hand signals and vocal cues
- how to plan and lead a worship rehearsal
- how to effectively engage with your congregation
- how to successfully research and choose worship repertoire
- what is the biblical purpose of praise and worship
LOCATIONS AND SCHEDULE
- Lessons in Brampton East on Mondays, register HERE.
- Lessons at Weston Rd/Lawrence on Thursdays, register HERE.
- Lessons at Queensway on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, in partnership with the Christian Performing Arts Centre, register HERE.
Please contact me to reserve your preferred day and time.
Looking forward to a music-filled, fun summer with you!